Undergraduate students may replace up to two (2) courses (maximum of 8 hours) for grade replacement. Both grades will be reflected on their transcript. However, the higher of the two grades will be used in the calculation of the GPA. Pandemic Semesters do not count.
- This policy applied to courses first taken in Fall 2007 and thereafter
- If you take a course for a second time, your grade will automatically be replaced with the second earned grade.
- Your grade will only be replaced for two courses that are repeated (labs count as a unit together with the course with which they are taken)
- Semesters marked as a Pandemic Semester are exempt from this policy
- If you repeat a course, and have not reached the two course limit, you may go into Banner Self Service, and choose NOT to replace the grade